westdance-announce: Details for the Baroness' Masked Ball

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Aug 29 14:48:45 PDT 2003

Here's what the autocrat told me about this event:

October 25, Barony of Darkwood.

Games and maskmaking until 4:30
Potluck dinner starting at 5:30
Court usually during dinner.
Parade of Masks
Dancing until 9:30 pm.

This looks like a good opportunity to get some solid dancing in --
potlucks tend to stay on schedule.

She had asked Vyncent to help out, but he's going to be in NY that
weekend. He doesn't know about us, even though he comes to Crosston's
practice, which is my oops, and I'm fixing that.

I told her that "we" would provide dance leaders and music. If you're
interested in helping, please drop me a personal email. I see that
several of our usual dance musicians aren't on this list, so I'll send
them private emails about it.

-- Gregory