westdance-announce: Reminder: Golden Rivers Dance Practice on Nov. 4

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 20:49:24 PST 2003

I want to remind you all that on this Tuesday, being the first of the
month, there will be a Dance Practice. It will be held at the usually
location, the Community Room at the Arden-Dimick Library, which is located
at 891 Watt Ave, at the intersection of Northrop Ave (Please see below for
directions).
Practice starts at 7:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as we have a quorum. We
will be concentrating on three of the dances that will be Pied d'Argent
competitions next year, Heart's Ease, Gathering Peascods, Bransle Official,
and Earl of Salisbury Pavanne. I hope to see many of you there. The more,
the merrier.

Directions: