westdance-announce: Reminder: Golden Rivers Dance Practice

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 20:43:18 PST 2003

Greetings,

This being the third week of the month, we have a dance practice this week.
However, it will be on Thursday, Nov. 20 this week.  Please remember it is
on Thursday, not Tuesday.  This will be the last dance practice before the
Golden Rivers Anniversary Banquet, so I hope to see many of you there.

The practice is at the usual location, the Community Room of the
Arden-Dimick Library.  Practice starts at 7:00 p.m.

Directions: