westdance-announce: morbund announce lists

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Feb 21 15:26:30 PST 2008

I realized that I had simply forgotten that this list existed several
years ago.

I don't think there's any way it can function like it's supposed to.

However, the amount of traffic on the main list is so small that the
best solution might be for you folks to join the main list.

What do you think about that? Here's a link to our list postings
since the first of the year:

http://westdance.org/pipermail/westdance/2008/date.html

Alternately, I know a few of you have become inactive and probably
want to be removed. If so, send me a personal email, and I'll remove
you.

-- Gregory