westdance: Re: 1st Wednesday Dance Practice/San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 12:40:17 PST 2004

Crosston's 10th Annual Dance Ball will be on Saturday, 24Jan04.
There's information/directions about the ball here:
http://www.halimal.com/crosston/events/danceball_2004.html

Here's the directions for 1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays.

Directions that assume you are coming from the north:
Take your favorite route to 85, just south of 87 (Guadalupe).
Take the Blossom hill exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Stay in the left
lane.

Turn left at the second light, Snell, just past the Shell gas
station. Go for many blocks, turn right on Branham, just
before the 76 station.
Turn left at the first light, Park Arcadia. Go straight until
Park Arcadia dead-ends into Park Paxton, turn left. Turn right
on Park Essex (I think it's the third right).

Rafael and Elspeth's is the third house is on the right.
Parking is getting a bit tight, you may have to park on
Paxton and walk a block (but then, you get to sniff the
neighbor's roses).

76 Park Essex Pl. San Jose CA

Directions from Yahoo!Maps are generally reliable, although
from the north it will take you on the 101/Guadalupe/Capitol
route.

Dance practice starts about 7:30pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
are a bonus. We normally break around 9pm for dinner and
rootbeer floats, and pizza. Feel free to forward this message to
people who ask about dance practice.

See you there,