westdance: Re: SCA dance practice, 2nd Wednesday/Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 09:54:29 PST 2004

This week, dance practice is in Menlo Park, starts between 7pm
and 7:30...or as soon as we have a quorum. Street clothes are
fine for practice, and leather-soled shoes are a serious bonus.

Crosston's 10th Annual Dance Ball is not _this_, but _next_
Saturday, 24Jan04.
There's information/directions about the ball here:
http://www.halimal.com/crosston/events/danceball_2004.html

Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the driveway, in
the middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.

Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction. I don't recommend it at high traffic
times.

Dance usually starts bewteen 7 and 7:30pm. About 9pm we often go
to a local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

I'll be late, but I'll be there,
Crystal of the Westermark
(Crystal A. Larsen)