westdance: speaking of Collegium

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:59:18 PST 2004

The weekends in March look like:

6th-7th - Heralds Collegium Sat. and Sun. Meeting, &  Shire spices making
workshop Sun.
13th-14th Crown (Woodland)
20-21st Gulf Wars (Mississippi)
27th-28th - Kingdom Collegium (Reno, it sounds like)
April 3rd-4th Mists Coronet

I will need a break in that month - and I'm already going to Kansas for work
the Thurs&Friday night prior to Crown (so I might have to miss Crown, even
though I'm Greencloak Herald).

When you add in the Mississippi trip for Gulf Wars, Reno becomes too far to
go with everything else on top of it (God I'm going to be crispy!)  Those of
you not going to Kansas & Gulf Wars - have fun dancing at Collegium!
:-), Margyerite