westdance: Dance for Mists Collefium this June

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 11:38:39 PST 2004

Greetings Dancers!
The principality of the Mists will be holding a
Collegium on June 26, 2004.
The autocrat, Ascelin, has asked for a track of
European dance classes.  The request is for at least
one beginning and one advanced class, plus two more,
which will be left to the choice of available
teachers.
Also, as we were checking out the feast hall, I noted
to her that there would be room for dancing in the
evening and I got a positive response.   We may put on
up to two sets of dance between removes or after
dinner if we’d like.
I don’t have the knowledge to teach dance, but I can
offer the college another platform to promote dance in
the Kingdom.
So what do you all say, is there enough interest in
the college to do this?

Katherine de Langelei, Mists Sciences and dance
promoter, if not consistent participant.