westdance: Collegium Nebularum

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 09:19:02 PST 2004

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry, I thought you were still at the "maybe"
stage but now that I know differently (big grin), I
forward that today :-)

The goal was to have at least 1 beginner's class (the
Branles), and 1 advanced, plus two more classes,
perhaps of "standard" dances (Dance de Cleves?
Villanella?), then to have a set of all those classes
taught that day danced at the feast during one of the
removes.

I am still looking for teachers????

Katherine

westdance-admin at pbm.com