westdance: RE: collegium nebulorum

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:16:21 PDT 2004

Hi Alys-
Yeah, I had assumed the word just didn't get back to the Autocrat, and meant
to check on that.

BY ALL MEANS please do volunteer to teach an ECD class! :-)  I'll cc: this
email to the dance list to see if anyone remembers what we signed up for
that the Autocrat didn't get word on - (I think Vyncent signed up too...and
I'm totally flexible on whatIi'll teach. We're a long ways out yet!)
:-), Marguerite