westdance: RE: collegium nebulorum

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:55:26 PDT 2004

OK, I can try to teach the "Advanced" class, and presumably this woulfd be
an Italian dance?  Now  I just need to get myself to practices again!

So if Alys teaches ECDs we have.....

Beginner: Bransles (Geoffrey)
Int: Easy Italians (Vyncent)
Int: ECD's (Alys)
Advanced: A Challenging Italian Dance TBD (Marguerite)

Shall I email the autocrat?
;-), Marguerite