westdance: Monthly Dance Practice in Golden Rivers (Sacramento)

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 08:19:28 PDT 2004

Greetings All!

The regular monthly dance practice of the Province of Golden Rivers will be held
this week on Tuesday, May 25.  The practice will begin at 7:00 p.m.  It is held
at the Arden-Dimmick Library, which is at the corner of Watt Ave. and Northrop Ave.
in Sacramento.

We will be dancing various different Pavannes, Almans, Bransles, and English Country
Dances.

>From U.S. 50, take the Watt Ave. exit and go north on Watt Ave.  Go over the American
River and past Fair Oaks Blvd.  I am fairly certain that Northrop Ave is the first
light after Fair Oaks Blvd.  Turn left at Northrop and left into the library parking
lot.

I apologize to all of you that the dance practice did not occur in April.  I was
gone on a 4 week vacation and did not make firm arrangements for someone else to
run the practice.

For more information, or directions from other than U.S. 50, please contact Harold
von Rheinfelden at klellingson at earthlink.net.