westdance: Teachers needed for July 24th Arts Fete!!

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:47:43 PDT 2004

Please reply back if you can teach and/or call any of the following dances
at the Ecorngill Performing Arts Fete on July 24th.  We'll be teaching from
12-3:30 in mundanes, then holding "real" event from 4-9 in garb.

Also, we should try to set out "performance team" soon.....unfortunately, I
can't make dance practice this week, and we'll be in Oregon the week
following, so PLEASE let me know what you'd like teach/call soon so I'm not
a stress ball.

Thanks!!
:-), Marguerite
Autocrat
____________________

Shire of Ecorngill Performing
Arts Fete Activities

First Dance Set:
Horses Bransel
Rufty Tufty
Contrapasso
Black Alman
Amoroso
Shugo/Oil of Derby…? (Vyncent)

Break for Choir Performance

Second Dance Set:
Dull Sir John
Pinwheel
Contentezza d'Amore
Jenny Pluck Pears
Lorayne Alman
Rostibolli (Isabelle)

Break for Bella Luna Caravan Performance

Third Dance Set:
Villanella
Chesnut
Geloxia
Hearts Ease
Petit Riens
Cuckholds all in a Row
Anello (Vyncent)

Break for Presentation Dances:  Bianca Fiore and Gracca Amoroso

Dances to do if time allows:
Galliards
Grimstock
Fiamma d'Amore