westdance: October Crown Request

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:24:32 PDT 2004

Yes, actually.  I just received my copy of Playford last week.  Its
paperback, if that's OK.  I also have copies of Nobilta Di Dame and
Orchesography.  I don't know how to read them or what I'm supposed to
DO with any of them, but I have them, if you'd like me to bring them.

Na'arah (in for a penny, in for a pound - of paper) bat Avraham