westdance: Mists Investiture

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 10:47:50 PST 2004

--- The MOMstable <the_momstable at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Saltatoris Nebularum competition is
> occuring at Mists Investiture?  And if so, what is it
> going to be and when is it going to be?

Jeepers! Whomever is the Salitor, I have failed in my duty to
nag you.

Please write to Sir Dmitriy (mistswebminister at westkingdom.org)
and have your contact information added to the Mists Officer's
List:
http://mists.westkingdom.org/officers.shtml
And the competitions schedule to:
http://mists.westkingdom.org/offices/arts_n_sciences/competitions/

Please also write to the Mistress Vigdis, the Page Minister,
(chronicler at westkingdom.org) to have your contact information
included in The Page and the competitions listed on the
competitions page.

And while I’m in nag mode, Gregory, can you please add Dance at
the Shire of Teufelberg’s Yule to
http://westdance.org/activities.html? Geoffrey and I have
promised to go north and dance.

Thanks,