westdance: Collegium: what do people want?

Carey Cates isabel at AandS.org
Wed Feb 23 22:54:39 PST 2005

Hi there,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 08:11:53PM -0800, Rachael Keish wrote:
> I can teach something - I'll fill in aroundeveryome else.
	Well, since of the several of us discussing this, only
Geoffrey has expressed an opinion.  So, I'll claim 15th century
Italian, because it's one of my favorites, it's simple for me to do,
and because I've gotten a request to teach Leoncello Vecchio.  If
someone else would prefer to teach 15th It. I could trade, but if
nobody will express a preference, then I'll claim it for this event.

Isabel