westdance: Collegium: the feast

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Sun Feb 27 12:17:12 PST 2005

I checked with my sources and came up with this from Ysabella,

"<LOL> No it will not be pork as (for lunch anyway) we plan to do a
period
middle eastern lunch; most likely one lamb and one vegetarian. Rowan
won't
know what she is serving for the feast till later, she is most likely
doing
her documentation research now."

I may just buy a ticket blind and then if the menu is incompatable with
my chosen lifestyle, sell it there to someone who wanted a ticket and
couldn't get it.

Thanks for the advice, Crystal.  I may be taking that way as my
alternate.

Na'arah