westdance: Social dancing at Collegium's feast

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:25:29 PST 2005

Gregory,

I hope you do write that article.  A lot of times, however, its the
head cook that determines the pace.  Or outside controls  I know for
Hawksfeast, Ilyana finished serving by 7:30.  Lots of dance time.  And
that's what we did for the next 2 1/2 hours.  I'm trying to speed up
White Shield Feast, but Courts are devouring the time afterward.
Still, I won't mind getting everything finished early so I can get off
my feet, even if we aren't having dancing.

Na'arah