westdance: Demo help needed in San Jose in March

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 17:54:15 PST 2005

Howdy All,

I just heard from Francisco: this demo is on for Wednesday the
9th of March (next week) from 12noon-2pm.

Apparently it's 7th graders <shudder>. They'll be having lunch.
I do not know if they will permitted to wander around.

The school is ST FRANCES CABRINI SCHOOL (Students: 686;
Location: 15325 WOODARD RD San Jose, CA; Grades: PK - 8). It's a
private school near the Campbell border.

I don't have any more details at this time, if you would like to
help out, please contact Katherine de Langelei via delangelia at
yahoo dot com or  Francisco Stop-me-before-I-volunteer-again
Acero via francisco_acero at sbcglobal dot net.

Please help if you can.

Crystal of the Westermark