westdance: Social dancing at Collegium's feast

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 10:24:47 PST 2005

Yes, I do remember dancing during the feast last year,
and I remember being glad for the excuse to get up and
move aroung between courses.
It seemed to me I recall that the logic of dancing
during the feast was to give the students who took
those dance classes during the day the opportunity to
use the lesson that night.
Katherine