westdance: Collegium: the feast and dance

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:37:21 PST 2005

I would be happy to try and push some dance on people,
especially if I have some partners in crime =)  I
figure that we can use those wonderful delays in
between courses that some people seem to have, and/or
possibly afterwards as well.  I always enjoy feasts
(ok, 95% of the time) and I plan to try and get on
board for this one.

Vyncent