westdance: Question about Kingdom and Princ. events

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:39:26 PST 2005

A question for the list.

I've noticed that on the March Crown and Mists Coronet Page Copy and
web sites, that there is no information about either Pied d' Argent or
Saltatoris Nebularum.  There is, however, information about other
competitions, such as Wooden Spoon, all the A&S stuff, Brewing.  Is
there a particular reason for this omission?  Or is it an oversight?
I'm asking because I'm co-autocrat for Purgatorio.  If this is an
oversight, I'd like to make sure to correct it in Purg's copy.  If
there is a reason behind it, however, I don't want to interfere.

In Service,
Na'arah bat Avraham