westdance: Question about Kingdom and Princ. events

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 18:03:25 PST 2005

The Pied Competitions are clearly shown in the
competitions pages for each event, but it is up to the
individual autocrat to generate their page copy.  I
suppose that I could bug each of the autocrats to
include it in theirs, but I haven't gotten to that
point of frustration yet =)

Vyncent

--- The MOMstable <the_momstable at rocketmail.com>