westdance: Mists Investiture Dance

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 18:13:56 PDT 2005

All,

Her Excellency has requested dancing to occur at
Invenstiture - Apparently I did say I would do
something after all =)  Will any one else (musicians,
dancers, etc) be in attendance?  It seems I've double
booked myself again, and I really need to work on S.O.
faction.

Vyncent

--- Hannah bat Aharon <hannahbataharon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here's the message re dancing from Moira--all
> entertainment will be
> unstructured.  Would you please ask your
> dancetty/musical friends on
> my behalf if they can provide for dancing and/or
> music?
>
> Thanks!!
> Hannah

Discover Yahoo!