westdance: Mists Investiture Dance

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:31:44 PDT 2005

Hi all-
I'll be running the Saltator de Nebulorum competition on Saturday at a
minimum, so I figured we'd start with Black Alman to get the
competition done, submit the court business for the following court,
then go on from there, depending on musicians and # of dancers (I'll
have the boom box just in case).

I'll be headed off site for dinner, though, so I don't know that I'll
be around for the desset revel (sorry - must have protein!)

And since I've been trying for MONTHS to get tokens made, I am going
to Stephen de Caerlion's tomorrow night (instead of dance practice)
and will try to cast something for the Saltators to wear.  Of course
I've never done this before, so no promises anything will be done
Saturday, but I'll try!

;-), Marguerite
P.S. Didn't you say we are also out of Kingdom Pied tokens?  Does the
Regalia Minister know who makes those?  There were bunches a few years
ago, but I never knew who made them and I guess they've been whittled
down to none now.