westdance: class track

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed May 18 22:47:06 PDT 2005

Okay folks, don't say I didn't warn you.

The phone call I received as everyone was leaving was from my husband,
Kip (Jared), letting me know he was running a temperature.  And that he
had called several times, and that I needed to get home pronto.

I came home, dosed him, gave him fluids, etc.  But he's still pretty
ill.

So, if I come down with it and can't teach this Saturday....I'd say
that would pretty well prove the Jinx, don't you think?  Or worse, if I
was a carrier and the whole track comes down with this, for encouraging
me to defy the Jinx....

Na'arah
who believes her hubby will be fine by noon-ish, and hopefully she
won't catch this one.  But one never knows

Yahoo! Mail