westdance: Performing Arts Fete August 6th

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Wed Jun 8 10:02:50 PDT 2005

Well, if we want to push at it a little, we could work to get Greg's 6
person 16th c. Italian dance up to performance level (I forget the name
of it just now, the one he taught at Collegium).  That would be a great
advanced dance.  Greg, do you think there's enough time for us to get
this ready?

I like Fain for the advanced/beginner group dance.  It's new, it looks
good, and best of all, most of the Wednesday crowd already more or less
knows it.  So it shouldn't take too much work to polish it up.

Geoffrey