westdance: Re: Dolce at Performing Arts Fete August 6th

Carey Cates isabel at AandS.org
Thu Jun 9 21:07:56 PDT 2005

Hi there,
	I likewise thought I got the hang of it in Gregory's class at
Collegium.  Given that I'm not the best at galliards, I figure it
should be straightforward for others to pick it up at a series of
Wednesday nights.  Mind you, having been on travel essentially all of
May and having not done the dance since Collegium, I don't currently
remember it, but I am pretty sure I could pick it up again very
quickly and get my feet to go in the right places.

Isabel