westdance: Re: Dolce at Performing Arts Fete August 6th

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Fri Jun 10 12:40:40 PDT 2005

> What do *I* want?  You already know: A volta.  I will have
> the perfect volta dress with a real busk for proper partner
> tossing. --cin

Volta?  Volta???  Boring!  It's just the same thing over and
over!  Like watching someone galliard through a whole piece
with just the 5-step!  Boring!  The only real interest is
"will he rip her out of her dress by accident" or "hey, maybe
her boobs will fall out with all the bouncing!".

:-) (lots of :-))

G.