westdance: Dance at A&S

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 10:02:51 PDT 2005

Actually, Vyncent is signed up to teach, but has not commited to
a specific class yet. So, please send the following info to the
A&S team (AandS at westkingdom.org):

Teacher name:
Class Title:
Class Description:
Class Size Limit:
Auditors Welcome?:
Class Fee:
Class Length:
Day or days that you can teach:

I'll teach either easy or intermediate english country dance if
no one else is willing or able.

xtal