westdance: Dance at A&S

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Jun 27 22:43:38 PDT 2005

>  > That would be cool. I will teach "Fain I would". Perhaps we will
>>  get some volunteers for the Ecorgill arts thingie.
>

>Yes, the thought had crossed my mind <grin> Is Spanish Jeepsie enough
>for a class in and of itself, or should I put in other things?
>

>>  If Mistress Elizabeth is willing, perhaps we could tape her
>>  playing Spanish Jeepsie this Wednesday. It's always good to have
>>  a back-up recording.
>
>I'd really like that.  If we had a recording, it could be done at the
>Darkwood Practice, if Vyncent wanted to.  So far, that hadn't been
>practical
>
>Na'arah

I will not be at either the Ecorngill arts event or A&S--our usual
summer trip. Feel free to make a recording, but note that mistakes
you won't notice when I am playing live can get really irritating
when you hear them exactly the same every time you hear the
recording. Maybe we can record more than once, on different days, and
you can pick the best?

Elizabeth