westdance: SCA, The West Kingdom College of Dance

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Fri Jul 1 09:26:46 PDT 2005

Part of the discussion was around whether we ought to consider some
changes to the charter.  In light of the current issues that the
College of Scribes is having, there was some thought that it might
be good to have term limits for the various officers.  I don't feel
strongly one way or another about it, and the general consensus seemed
to be more or less to leave it as it is.  But I thought it would be
worthwhile to put it on the list for discussion by anyone who wants
to offer any opinions, particularly those who weren't there to discuss
it on Wednesday.

Thoughts?

Geoffrey