westdance: Teachers and Callers for Performing Arts Fete 8/6 - final?

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:34:51 PDT 2005

Hello all-
Well, hopefully this list is correct for thosr who said 'plug me in
wherever' and it may even be typo free this time. :-)  Please review
the dances I've signed you up to teach in the morning (noon to 3:30)
or call in the PM (4:00 to 9:00), and if you don't like them let me
know at dance practice tomorrow.  The day of the event, I was hoping
to have teachers for the first set on site by ~11:30 and teach the
dances in the order they will be done that evening.

Other organizational stuff: I can't make dance next week- the last
practice before the Fete- because it's my anniversary, so maybe we can
run through the Fete list tomorrow night with callers practicing
calling?

Also: Crystal, can we still use your boombox?  I need to see what
music I do and don't have on CD, so I'll bring that tomorrow night to
check out as well.

Thanks all!
-Marguerite
4:00-5:00 pm
1.	Bransel d'Aridan- Circle for as many as will (No teaching, Geoffrey call PM)
2.	Rufty Tufty - Sets of 2 couples in a square (No teaching, Na'arah call PM)
3.	Contrapasso – Sets of 3 couples in a circle (Crystal teach and call)
4.	Black Alman – Couples for as many as will, in a circle (No
teaching, Marguerite call PM)
5.	Amoroso – Couples (Crystal teach and call)
6.	Stingo / Oyl of Barley –(Vyncent teach and call)

5:00-5:30  Break:	Announce Winner of Subtletie Competition
West Kingdom Choir Performance & Bardic Performances

5:30-6:30
7.	Boatemen - Sets of 3 couples longways (Cin teach & call)
8.	Pinwheel - Couples in circles (No teaching, Marguerite call PM)
9.	Contentezza d'Amore – Couples (Vyncent teach & call)
10.	Jenny Pluck Pears - Sets of 3 couples in a circle (No teaching,
Marguerite call PM)
11.	Spanish Pavanne - Couples for as many as will (Cin teach and call)
12.	Gracca Amorosa  - Couples (Crystal teach & call)

6:30-7:00  Break: 	Bella Luna Caravan Performance

7:00-8:00
13.	Villanella - Couples (Na'arah teach & call)
14.	Chesnut - Sets of 3 couples longways (No teaching, Crystal call PM)
15.	Geloxia - Sets of 3 couples longways (Geoffrey teach & call)
16.	Hearts Ease - Sets of 2 couples in a square (No teaching, Na'arah call PM)
17.	Cuckholds all in a Row - Sets of 2 couples in a square (Marguerite
teach & call)
18.	Petit Riens - Sets of 3 people (No teaching, Elena call PM)
19.	Fiamma d'Amore - Couples (Vyncent teach & call)

8:00-8:30  Break:	Middle Eastern Presentation Dances
		Western European Presentation Dances:
                                 - Adv. Group: Il Bianca Fiore
                                 - Couple Dance: Specchio d'Amore
                                 - Beg. Group: Spanish Jeepsie
                                 - All presenters: Faine I Would

(there is a half hour as float time here just in case something runs a
few minutes long)

Dances to do if time allows (no calling):
20.	Galliards
21.	Horse's Bransel
22.	Grimstock - Sets of 3 couples longways
23.	Black Nag - Sets of 3 couples longways
24.	Requests

9:00-10:00 clean up, lock up the hall & leave