westdance: Renaissance instructor wanted for Dance Sampler at CCSF

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:50:46 PDT 2005

This from Scott (of Friday Night Waltz fame):

"Gail Barton, Dance Division Chairperson of City College San Francisco,
and I are putting on a Dance Sampler at CCSF on Sunday October 2. This
is mostly for CCSF students."

To which I replied:
"There's a big dance practice tonite.  I shall inquire. FYI, the Renn
is a long period of time, nearly 2 centuries, and spans an entire
continent.  Dances can be folksy, promenade-like or court formal &
fussy. It is impossible to cover *all* in an hour."

You'd be teaching in such august company as the Gail Barton & the CCSF
dance department.  Talk to me tonite if interested & available.  I
will have more info this evening, but not everything. See you at dance
practice!
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com