westdance: Demo Tonight

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Wed Aug 17 11:02:00 PDT 2005

You've all gotten multiple emails on the demo tonight in Palo Alto,
and here's one more! :-)  Leonore's email said that parking can be
a little tight, so those are planning on coming back to our place
afterward for a little more dance plus the usual dinner/shake fest
may want to consider coming over _before_ the demo and carpooling
over with us.  We'll figure out how many cars we need when we see
how many people show up to carpool.  Since we need to be there
around 6:30 we will leave our house no later than 6:15, so if you
want to join us, please be sure to be there by that time!

See you tonight, I hope!

Matt