westdance: Demo Wednesday Night

Jean P. Martin jean_p_martin at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 11:44:38 PDT 2005

Hi, I'm writing an article about our demo last night. I just started contributing to an online mag called SF-SF. I need some info so if you guys could get back to me today or tomorrow that would be great! I'll be sending my editor pictures as well :-)

* what's our dance group called?
* what's the singing group called (with Geoffrey and Na'arah)? and who was the conductor?
* anyone remember our dance set list? even a few dance names would be good.
* what are some of the songs you guys sang?

Thanks,
Jean

--
* Jean’s tribe.net profile, blogs, posts, events, etc.
http://people.tribe.net/jean-the-dancing-machine

* Jean’s Bay Area English Regency Society tribe
http://baers.tribe.net