westdance: Great Western War IX Ball - Call for Musicians (update)

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 00:22:03 PDT 2005

Hey all,

Something I had meant to post to Westdance but missed
it in the slew of cross postings... =)

Greetings to all, does Vyncent atte Wodegate send,
dance master for the Great Western War IX Ball;

For those of you on similar lists, please forgive my
cross posting! I have created a website for the ball
which details the set list planned for the evening,
and includes a link to the sheet music to be used for
the revel. I have also included some detailed
information about the ball itself. If there are any
questions, please feel free to contact me at
torlanswingmeister at yahoo dot com. We can always use
another musician, and I am very happy to hear comments
and suggestions.

http://www.geocities.com/torlanswingmeister

Great Western War is held in Chino, CA and the ball
itself will be on October 7, 2005. Looking forward to
seeing some of you there!

Kindest Regards,

Vyncent atte Wodegate