westdance: Request for input

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:16:25 PST 2005

Greetings all. I have volunteered (ouch, can I have my arm back now?)
to teach and run dance at Southern Shores Jingles on Dec. 3.   This
time it will be more than just pick up dances, they want an actual set
list and supervision.  I will be teaching dancing during the day and
running the set list in the evening.

As this is my first crack at running something like this, I'm asking if
y'all would please look over my planned set list and send me some
feedback/input on it.  I tried to keep it simple, as many of the
dancers present will probably be from the class that day or from
Darkwood Dance.  I also drew heavily from dances that I know have been
taught at the Darkwood Practice, and from the Crosston Beginner class.

Thank you,

Na'arah

Jingles Dance Set List

Set 1
Horses Bransle
Rufty Tufty
Amoroso
Grimstock
Villanella
Spanish Jeepsie

Set 2
Petit Rhiens
Black Nag
Danse de Cleves
Cuckholds All in a Row
Black Alman
Jenny Pluck Pears

Set 3 (not posted, but to be done if there is time, or inclination, so
at least I’m prepared)

Bransle Official
Gathering Peascods
Dull Sir John