westdance: Performing Arts Symposium

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Thu Feb 9 10:52:47 PST 2006

Hi All!

As many of you probably know by now, Na'arah and I are running a
Performing Arts Symposium on the Saturday of Memorial Day this year.
There'll be classes in the morning and afternoon, followed by
dancing and performances in the evening.

Naturally, we're looking for teachers!  There will be three class
periods (one in the morning and two in the afternoon) and we are
planning on an entire track of dance teaching.  So, who wants to
teach?  If you're interested, please send me a short course description!

We're also going to have a music track and a theatre/bardic arts
track.  If you'd like to teach a class in one of those areas, we'd
also love to hear about that.  Or, if you know anyone who might be
interested in teaching a class but isn't on this list please feel
free to pass this email along, or send me contact info and I'll
send an invite.

Thanks much!