westdance: Coronet: Teacher needed!

Laina Vosburgh laina_worth at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 10:16:17 PST 2006

Greetings All,
  Coronet is this weekend and the Saltatoris dance will be Boatman.  I am not able to dance as I am under a doctor's care at the moment and banned from dancing for now, which means I need one of you wonderful people to volunteer to teach the dance.
  Vyncent has graciously agreed to play recorder for the dancing, so we will have live music.
  Please, anybody that will be there and feels comfortable teaching Boatman, I would be very grateful if you would be willing to agree to take this on.
  Thank you.
  Elena Edgar
  Saltatoris Nebularum