westdance: A&S Tourney Dance Track

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 21:05:55 PDT 2006

Hello All!

As you may know, A&S is coming up soon towards the end
of July.  Has there been any thought on putting
together a dance track?  Aurelia had contacted me
about it, which makes me, I suppose, the de facto
organizer.  So, if you'd like to teach something,
please do let me know!  I'm planning on teaching Dolce
Amoroso Fuoco as a class for the Pied d'Argent, but if
someone else would enjoy teaching that, I would be
more than happy to learn the music for it!

- Vyncent