westdance: A&S Tourney Dance Track

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Fri Jun 2 09:39:46 PDT 2006

I'm planning on going to A&S and I'd be happy to teach a class.  I don't
have anything that I have a need to teach this time around, so I'm happy
to teach anything that others don't want to teach.

In order to be more specific, I'll teach a class in late 16th c. dances
from France and England, intending to cover some Arbeau and some Inns of
Court.  If anyone else wants to teach that, I'm happy to pick something
else, just let me know!

Geoffrey