westdance: Arts and Sciences Tournament - Call for more Dance!

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 23:51:57 PDT 2006

Hey again everyone!

I've come to request/convince/coerce you into teaching
a class for the A&S Tournament!  Right now, we have
only have two classes (myself and Geoffrey), and we'd
like to have more representation.  So, even if you've
never taught a dance class before, we can help coach
you through it.  If you have the slightest interest,
let's go for it!  Just drop me a note so I can
communicate what we've got to the A&S minister.
Thanks very much!

Kindest Regards,

Vyncent