westdance: Need substitute teacher for Mists Coronet

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Mon Sep 18 22:35:28 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

> The dance competition at Mists Fall Coronet will be Anello,
> please see
> http://mists.westkingdom.org/2006_FallCoronet.shtml for details
> on the event.

	I had agreed to teach Anello for the Saltatorum Nebularum at
Mists Fall Coronet, but now am expecting to have to work both days of
this weekend, and won't be able to go to the event.  Is anyone
willing to teach the dance for the competition?  Please let me know!
	A cheat-sheet for the dance can be found here:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance/Anello.html

	Secondarily, I have a bag of loaner garb that I need to return
to Mists Gold Key.  Does anyone going to the event have some extra car
space that they could transport it to the event for me?  I'm around
all week (live in Mountain View) but i'm not planning on being at
dance practice this week (instead of me travelling, others have come
here to help me with my incredible deadline, and I don't know when
we'll stop working that day.)

Thanks for yuor help,
Isabel

(who will be really happy to get rid of this deadline at work in a
couple weeks.)