westdance: Dance List for Crosston Ball

Matt Larsen matt.larsen at certive.com
Tue Sep 26 15:27:06 PDT 2006

The next Crosston Ball is fast approaching!  And so it's time to start
thinking
about what we would like the list of dances to be... :-)

Here's the list of dances from last year.  Please respond with dances
that you'd
like to see added, and with thumbs down on those that you'd like to see
go away!

I think we are very likely to add Dolce Amoroso Fuoco.  Let me have your
other
requests!

Geoffrey