westdance: Fwd: Collegium Occidentalis Official

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 09:58:44 PDT 2006

Geoffery and I are going, and hope to teach two dance classes. I
have not yet gotten a response from the collegium regent, so
maybe we can make a big list and send it off all at once?

The Collegium Regent does not say if there will be four or five
classes, so why don't we plan for five?

Who wants to teach:
Easy English Country Dance
Intermediate English Country Dance
15th Century Italian/French dance
Pavanes and Almans, dances for timid knees
16th Century Italian/French dance
Dances for the Darkwood Ball
Dances for the Crosston Ball

regards,