westdance: Latest Version of Dance list for the Crosston Ball

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Fri Oct 6 13:15:02 PDT 2006

Hello,

> dances, I've also added three dances... I should probably trim three to
> make up for
> this, and I'm soliciting opinions as to which three.
	Well, as Rostiboli now shows up twice on the list, getting rid
of one of them is an easy cut from the list.
	Aside from that, I might suggest cutting Specchio, in that it
is another difficult-to-pick-up-on-the-fly dances, and we haven't
taught it much recently.  (I should add a caveat to that last bit,
that it hasn't been taught recently when I've been at dance practices,
whichas been rather spotty due to my work schedule, so it might have
been taught while I wasn't there and I wouldn't know that.)

Isabel

(whose near-term deadline is now finally past! Yay!)