westdance: SCA dance practice in San Jose 1st Wednesday 01Nov06

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 16:28:59 PST 2006

Howdy all,

November has a 5th Wednesday, so we can start looking forward to
the 5th Wednesday All-Dance-All-The-Time Dance Party.

The Darkwood Dance ball will be on Saturday Nov 4th, please see
http://santiagosmagic.com/maskedball/ for event details.

The Dance Competition for Mists Fall Investiture will be Lauro,
please see http://mists.westkingdom.org/2006FallInvest.shtml for
event details. Saturday 11 November 2006

Wednesday Dance Practice will start at about 7pm and goes to
9pm.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in San Jose

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for dinner
and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to people
who ask about dance practice.

Here's the directions that assume you are coming from the north
for 1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays:
Take your favorite route to 85, just south of 87 (Guadalupe).
Take the Blossom hill exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Stay in the left
lane.
Turn left at the second light, Snell, just past the Shell gas
station.
Go for many blocks, turn right on Branham, just before the 76
station.
Turn left at the first light, Park Arcadia. Go straight until
Park Arcadia dead-ends into Park Paxton, turn left.
Turn right on Park Essex (I think it's the third right).

Rafael and Elspeth's is the third house is on the right.
Parking is getting a bit tight, you may have to park on Paxton
and walk a block.

76 Park Essex Pl. San Jose CA
Directions from Yahoo!Maps are generally reliable, although from
the north it will take you on the 101/Guadalupe/Capitol route.