westdance: SCA dance practice, 3rd Wednesday San Jose -- 15Nov06

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:19:30 PST 2006

**Important! There will be _no_ dance practice the Wednesday
before Thanksgiving, 22Nov06. That's NEXT WEEK**

**Also Important! Of the six Yule-events happening on 2Dec06,
five of them have asked for dance teachers. If you are going
to any event on 2Dec06, please volunteer to the autocrat.
**If you need music or cheatsheets, talk to Crystal.

Howdy all,

November has a 5th Wednesday, so we can start looking forward to
the 5th Wednesday All-Dance-All-The-Time Dance Party.

There is a Darkwood Dance Practice on Thursday, please skip down
to "fwd message" for details.

Wednesday Dance Practice will start at about 7pm and goes to
9pm.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in San Jose

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for dinner
and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to people
who ask about dance practice.

Here's the directions that assume you are coming from the north
for 1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays:
Take your favorite route to 85, just south of 87 (Guadalupe).
Take the Blossom hill exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Stay in the left
lane.
Turn left at the second light, Snell, just past the Shell gas
station.
Go for many blocks, turn right on Branham, just before the 76
station.
Turn left at the first light, Park Arcadia. Go straight until
Park Arcadia dead-ends into Park Paxton, turn left.
Turn right on Park Essex (I think it's the third right).

Rafael and Elspeth's is the third house is on the right.
Parking is getting a bit tight, you may have to park on Paxton
and walk a block.

76 Park Essex Pl. San Jose CA
Directions from Yahoo!Maps are generally reliable, although from
the north it will take you on the 101/Guadalupe/Capitol route.