westdance: SCA dance practice, 3rd Wednesday San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 08:38:54 PST 2007

Upcoming dance competitions!
March Crown (March 23-25) Bransle Pinagay
http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/?details=2006_march_crown

Spring Coronet (March 30-April 1): Jenny Pluck Pears
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2007_SpringCoronet.shtml

Spring Collegium Occidentalis is scheduled for May 19th, please
start planning now if you'd like to teach a class.

It's never to early to start planing on attending the Known
World Dance Symposium from June 28, 2007 to July 01, 2007.
Please see http://www.peterdur.us/kwds2007/ for details.